Welcome to the website of Perspecta, LLC (“Perspecta,” “we,” “our,” or “us”). Please read the following Terms & Conditions (these “Terms”) before visiting our website, located at https://www.goperspecta.com/home, or participating in or using any other website, mobile application, online feature, product, service, and/or program offered by us, including any of our healthcare provider directory software products (collectively, the “Web Properties”). These Terms are in effect for all of our Web Properties. These Terms do not apply to any other web page operated and/or owned by anyone other than Perspecta and its affiliates, including, but not limited to, any website, mobile application, blog, social media site, or other material. When visiting these third party websites and other properties, you should refer to the terms and conditions in effect for that website or property.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY. THEY INCLUDE IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES, AND OBLIGATIONS, INCLUDING VARIOUS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS, AND PROVISIONS THAT GOVERN THE PROCEDURE, JURISDICTION, AND VENUE OF ANY DISPUTES. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE WEB PROPERTIES, YOU ARE ENTERING INTO A LEGAL CONTRACT WITH US REGARDING YOUR USE OF THE WEB PROPERTIES. YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND ALL ADDITIONAL TERMS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY PORTION OF THESE TERMS, YOU SHOULD NOT ACCESS OR OTHERWISE USE THE WEB PROPERTIES.
1. Convenience and Information Only. Subject to these Terms, we hereby grant you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, limited license to use and access the Web Properties. The Web Properties are provided to you as a convenience and for your information only. By merely providing you access to and use of the Web Properties, we do not warrant or represent that: (a) any statement, document, image, graphic, logo, design, audio, video, or any other information provided from or on the Web Properties (collectively, the “Content”) is accurate or complete; (b) the Content is up-to-date or current; (c) we have any obligation to update any Content; (d) the Content is free from technical inaccuracies or programming or typographical errors; (e) the Content is free from changes made by a third party; (f) your access to the Web Properties will be free from interruptions, errors, computer viruses, or other harmful components; and/or (g) any information obtained in response to questions asked through the Web Properties is accurate or complete.
2. Web Properties Use and Content. The ownership of the Web Properties, Content, and all rights therein are and will remain with Perspecta. You may view, copy, or print a single copy of any page from the Web Properties for personal, non-commercial purposes if you do not remove, modify, or alter any copyright and proprietary rights notices that may be present. You may not otherwise use, modify, copy, print, display, distribute, publish, or sell any information from the Web Properties without our express, prior, written consent, which may be withheld in our sole discretion. You may not use the Web Properties for a commercial use other than the use intended by the services that you are provided by us, for example the commercial use intended when you use our healthcare provider directory software services. Any special rules for the software, audio files, downloads, and other items accessible through the Web Properties may be included elsewhere in the Web Properties and are incorporated into these Terms by reference.
3. Restrictions On Use. You may not: (a) remove or obscure any copyright, trademark, digital watermark, proprietary legend, or other proprietary notice from any portion of the Web Properties; (b) reproduce, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, lease, sell, resell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast, or otherwise exploit the Web Properties, or any aspect of them, except as expressly permitted by us; (c) decompile, reverse engineer, jeopardize the correct functioning of, or disassemble the Web Properties, except as may be permitted by applicable law; (d) link to, mirror, or frame any portion of the Web Properties; (e) cause or launch any program, spider, robot, or script, or other automatic device or manual process for the purpose of extracting, scraping, indexing, surveying, or otherwise data mining any portion of the Web Properties or unduly burdening or hindering the operation and/or functionality of any aspect of the Web Properties; (f) attempt to gain unauthorized access to or impair any aspect of the Web Properties, or the related systems, servers, or networks; (g) use the Web Properties to stalk, harass, or harm another individual; (h) impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; or (g) use any portion of the Web Properties, Content or User Content (as defined below) in any manner that may give a false or misleading impression, attribution, or statement as to us or any other person or entity.
4. Updates. We may make changes to the Web Properties, the Content, the User Content or these Terms, or stop providing any of the Web Properties and/or the Content, at any time and without further notice to you. We will make an effort to update the Web Properties with any changes to these Terms, and you are encouraged to review these Terms frequently (the date of the most recent revision to these Terms appears at the end of these Terms). Your continued access or use of the Web Properties after such posting constitutes your consent to be bound by the Terms, as amended.
5. Privacy. We know that privacy is very important to you, and it is very important to us as well. Personal data that you provide regarding yourself will be handled in accordance with our Privacy Notice located at https://www.goperspecta.com/home/Policies/Privacy.
6. User Account and Security. To the extent that a user account is created by you to access any of our provider directory services and/or software, or to use any of the other Web Properties (“User Account”), the following shall apply:
(a) User Account. To access certain features, Content and/or User Content available through the Web Properties, we may require that you sign up using your email address and a password to create a User Account. You may be able to create a User Account for the sole purpose of receiving updates from us and staying informed about our corporate and marketing updates. If you purchase one of our software as a service products, you will be required to set up a User Account. If you do not create a User Account, you may not have access to certain functionality of the Web Properties, including access to our software as a service products. We will include you on a distribution list that corresponds with the purpose(s) you chose when you created your user account. We use reasonable precautions to protect the privacy of your username, password, and User Account information. However, you are ultimately responsible for protecting your username, password, and User Account information from disclosure to third parties, and you are not permitted to circumvent the use of required encryption technologies, if any. You agree to: (i) immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your username, password, or User Account, or any other breach of security; (ii) ensure that you exit from your User Account at the end of each session; and (iii) use a security passcode to secure your device where your User Account information is stored. While we may provide certain encryption technologies and use other reasonable precautions to protect your confidential information and provide suitable security, we do not and cannot guarantee or warrant that information transmitted through the Internet is secure, or that such transmissions are free from delay, interruption, interception, or error.
(b) Accurate Information. In creating and using your User Account, you agree to: (i) provide true, accurate, current, and complete information on any registration form required for the Web Properties, including, but not limited to, your full name, email address, and zip code (such information being the “Registration Data”); and (ii) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, or if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, then we have the right to suspend or terminate your User Account and refuse any and all current or future use of your User Account.
(c) Non-Transferability of User Account. Access to and use of password protected or secure areas of the Web Properties are restricted to authorized persons using a User Account. Any user who accesses or attempts to access such areas without authorization may be subject to prosecution. Except as otherwise set forth in an applicable software service agreement with Perspecta, User Accounts and usernames are non-transferable, and all users are obligated to take preventative measures to prohibit unauthorized users from accessing the Web Properties with his or her username and password. We are entitled to act on all instructions received by anyone using your User Account, and you agree that you are solely responsible for any activity that occurs under your User Account.
(d) Account Deactivation. We reserve the right to deactivate or cancel a User Account in our sole discretion, including for the following reasons: (i) you request such deactivation; (ii) you are deceased; (iii) you do not respond to repeated communication attempts regarding the status of your User Account; (iv) you fail to make payments related to your User Account (if applicable); (v) you reside in or relocate to a state or country where use of a User Account is prohibited under applicable law; or (vi) you act in a fraudulent or an inappropriate manner while using the User Account.
7. Objectionable Material. You acknowledge that in using the Web Properties and accessing the Content and/or the User Content, you may encounter material that you deem to be disturbing, objectionable, or offensive. You agree to use the Web Properties at your sole risk and that we shall have no liability to you for material that may be disturbing, objectionable, or offensive to you.
8. Not Intended for Children. The Web Properties are not intended or designed to attract children under the age of thirteen (13). You affirm that you are more than eighteen (18) years of age, or are an emancipated minor, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms, and to abide by and comply with these Terms.
9. User Content Policy.
(a) The Web Properties may now or in the future permit you to upload or post to the Web Properties or otherwise submit to Perspecta various forms of Content, such as statements, reviews, ratings, opinions, text, graphics, questions, suggestions, messages, comments, feedback, ideas, notes, drawings, or any other content of any kind whatsoever (collectively, “User Content”). We do not claim ownership in your User Content. However, by submitting any User Content in any form to Perspecta, in addition to other provisions of these Terms, you automatically grant Perspecta, its affiliates, successors and assigns, a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, non-exclusive, sublicensable and assignable right and license to use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, edit, translate, create derivative works from, transmit, distribute, publicly display and publicly perform such User Content for the purpose of displaying and promoting such User Content on any website or other Web Properties owned or operated by, and in any related marketing materials produced by, Perspecta and/or its affiliates, successors and assigns without further notice to you, or consent from you, and without any requirement to pay anything to you or anyone else. You will not have or obtain any rights in or to any form, media, or technology incorporating any of your User Content. You also grant to Perspecta and its affiliates, successors and assigns the exclusive right to incorporate your User Content into other works in any form, medium or technology, whether now known or later developed, for the full term of any copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual and proprietary rights (collectively, “Rights”) that may exist in that User Content. You also warrant to Perspecta that either you own all Rights in your User Content or all third party holders of Rights in your User Content have validly and irrevocably granted to you the right to grant the rights and licenses set forth above. You further acknowledge that Perspecta and its affiliates, successors and assigns will be entitled to unrestricted use of the User Content for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise.
(b) We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to review and approve User Content before it is made available to other users on the Web Properties. Please remember that, even if we review your User Content, you will be solely responsible for your User Content and the consequences of posting or publishing it. We do not endorse any User Content or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed on or through the Web Properties, and we expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with User Content. You acknowledge that Perspecta, our site moderators and our agents reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse, move, and/or remove User Content available on or through the Web Properties that, in our judgment, does not comply with these Terms and any other rules of user conduct applicable to our Web Properties, or is otherwise harmful, objectionable, or inaccurate. We are not responsible for any failure or delay in removing such User Content. You represent and warrant that neither your User Content nor your uploading, publishing or otherwise making available your User Content nor Perspecta’s use of your User Content as permitted herein will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s intellectual property or proprietary rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
(a) No Warranties for Web Properties. When using the Web Properties, information will be transmitted in such a way that may be beyond our control. Accordingly, we make no warranty concerning the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data, the Content, the User Content or any other information transmitted in connection with the use of the Web Properties. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEB PROPERTIES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE WEB PROPERTIES, THE CONTENT AND THE USER CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” FOR YOUR USE, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, UNLESS THESE WARRANTIES ARE LEGALLY INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT THE WEB PROPERTIES, THE CONTENT AND THE USER CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR FEATURES OFFERED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEB PROPERTIES, ARE OR WILL REMAIN UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEB PAGES ACCESSIBLE ON OR THROUGH THE WEB PROPERTIES, OR THE SERVERS USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEB PROPERTIES, ARE OR WILL REMAIN FREE FROM ANY VIRUS, WORM, TIME BOMB, DROP DEAD DEVICE, TROJAN HORSE, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OR USE THE WEB PROPERTIES AT TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF YOUR CHOOSING, OR THAT WE WILL HAVE ADEQUATE CAPACITY FOR THE WEB PROPERTIES AS A WHOLE OR IN ANY SPECIFIC GEOGRAPHIC AREA. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING GOVERNMENT COMPLIANCE OF ANY SOFTWARE USED IN RUNNING THE WEB PROPERTIES. Any warranties that we made related to a specific Perspecta product or service will be set forth in the agreement between you and Perspecta related thereto.
(b) Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Perspecta and our directors, officers, employees, agents, successors, and assigns harmless from and against any claim, demand, suit, proceeding, liability, judgment, loss, damage, expense, and cost (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees) assessed or incurred by such party, directly or indirectly, with respect to or arising out of: (i) your failure to comply with these Terms; (ii) your breach of your obligations under these Terms; (iii) your use of the rights granted hereunder, including, but not limited to, any claims made by any third parties; and/or (iv) any claim that any comment or other information you provide through the Web Properties (including your User Content) caused damage to or violated the rights of a third party.
(c) Your Responsibilities. You are responsible for establishing such procedures as you deem appropriate to verify the accuracy of any data transmitted by you hereunder, and we will have no obligation to verify the accuracy of such data. Your use of the Web Properties is subject to the additional disclaimers and caveats that may appear throughout the Web Properties.
(d) Network Access and Devices. You are responsible for obtaining the data network access necessary to use the Web Properties. If you are accessing the Web Properties on your mobile device, your network’s data and messaging rates and fees may apply. You are responsible for acquiring and updating compatible hardware or devices necessary to access and use the Web Properties and any updates thereto. We do not guarantee that the Web Properties, or any portion thereof, will function on any particular hardware or devices. In addition, all Web Properties may be subject to malfunctions and delays inherent in the use of the Internet and electronic communications.
(e) No Medical or Professional Advice. You acknowledge and agree that, by providing access to the Web Properties, we are not rendering or providing any health care services or any scientific, medical, or other professional opinions on any of the matters discussed or included on the Web Properties, and we will not be liable to anyone for any act or failure to act relating to any advice listed on or provided through the Web Properties, whether that advice is included in the Content provided by us or the comments or discussions of other users of the Web Properties. We are not responsible for events arising from the distribution of any information you choose to publicly post or share through our Web Properties. Always seek the advice of your physician, psychologist or other qualified health provider with respect to any questions you may have regarding your physical or mental health. Never disregard professional advice (whether medical or other) or delay in seeking it as a result of something that is communicated to you or that otherwise appears on the Web Properties. If you think you may be experiencing or are in danger of experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 and your health care provider immediately. If you have thoughts of suicide or self-harm, contact the National Suicide Prevention Line at 1-800-273-8255.
11. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR AFFILIATES, OR ANY OF OUR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB PROPERTIES, THE CONTENT AND/OR THE USER CONTENT PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEB PROPERTIES OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM RELATED IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF THE WEB PROPERTIES, THE CONTENT AND/OR ANY USER CONTENT PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEB PROPERTIES. ADDITIONALLY, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY NEGATIVE REPERCUSSIONS TO ANYONE BASED ON THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB PROPERTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY LOST GOODWILL OR LOST PROFITS. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY, INCLUDING DEATH, OR PROPERTY DAMAGE CAUSED BY YOUR USE OR MISUSE OF THE WEB PROPERTIES, THE CONTENT AND/OR ANY USER CONTENT. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR (A) INACCURACIES OR ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS FROM THE CONTENT; (B) DELAYS, ERRORS, OR INTERRUPTIONS IN THE TRANSMISSION OR DELIVERY OF THE CONTENT; OR (C) LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING THEREFROM OR OCCASIONED THEREBY, OR BY ANY REASON OF NONPERFORMANCE. REMEDIES UNDER THESE TERMS ARE EXCLUSIVE AND ARE LIMITED TO THOSE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED FOR IN THESE TERMS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, OUR ENTIRE LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE SERVICES AND/OR PRODUCTS YOU RECEIVE USING THE WEB PROPERTIES AND USING THE CONTENT DURING THE TWELVE (12) MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO SUCH CLAIM. BECAUSE SOME STATES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. THESE TERMS GIVE YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT MAY VARY FROM ONE STATE OR JURISDICTION TO ANOTHER.
12. Third Party Content and Third Party Applications. We may provide hyperlinks to other websites maintained by third parties, or we may provide third party content on the Web Properties by framing or other methods (collectively, “Third Party Content”). In addition, the Web Properties may include certain applications, features, programs, and services provided by third parties (collectively, “Third Party Applications”). We do not monitor Third Party Content or Third Party Applications and can make no guarantee as to the accuracy or completeness of such Third Party Content or Third Party Applications. We make no representation or warranty in connection with any Third Party Content or Third Party Application, which at all times and in each instance is provided “as is.” If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Web Properties, any Third Party Content, and/or any Third Party Application, you do so entirely at your own risk. If a third party links or refers to the Web Properties, it is not necessarily an indication of an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, affiliation, joint venture, or partnership by or with us. In most cases, we are not even aware that a third party has linked to or refers to the Web Properties.
13. Intellectual Property. The Content of the Web Properties is intellectual property owned, controlled and/or licensed by us and/or our subsidiaries and affiliates, or intellectual property that we are legally permitted to access and use. All applicable intellectual property laws, including copyright laws, protect our rights in and to the Content. No portion of the Content may be reproduced in any form or by any means, except as provided in Section 2 (Web Properties Use and Content) and elsewhere in these Terms. We are the owner or authorized licensee of, or are otherwise permitted to use, all trademarks, service marks, and logos used and displayed on the Web Properties. All trademarks and service marks of Perspecta that may be referred to on the Web Properties are the property of Perspecta or one of our affiliates. Other parties’ trademarks and service marks that may be referred to on the Web Properties are the property of their respective owners. Nothing on the Web Properties should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of our or our affiliates’ trademarks, service marks, or copyrights without our prior written permission. Neither the name of Perspecta, nor any of our trademarks, service marks, logos, or copyrighted materials may be used in any way, including in any advertising, hyperlink, publicity, or promotional materials of any kind, whether relating to the Web Properties or otherwise, without our prior, written permission.
14. Copyright Complaints. We own, protect and enforce copyright and other rights in our own intellectual property, and respect the intellectual property rights of others. We will respond to alleged copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). Under the DMCA, a copyright owner may give notification to an online service provider of an alleged copyright infringement. During this process, the service provider responds by taking down the alleged infringing content, and takes reasonable steps to contact the owner of the removed content so that a counter-notification may be filed. If a valid counter-notification is filed, we typically will restore the content in question, unless we receive notice from the notification provider that a legal action has been filed seeking a court order to restrain the alleged infringer from engaging in the infringing activity. We may provide copies of such notices to the affected parties or to any other third parties, at our discretion and as required by law. Our Privacy Notice does not protect information provided in these notices.
When notifying us of potential infringement, you must include the following:
A provider of content subject to a claim of infringement may make a counter notification. To file a counter notification with us, please provide the DMCA Agent a written communication containing the following:
We will promptly provide the party that provided the notice of claimed infringement with a copy of the counter notification, and inform the complaining party that we restore the removed or disabled content within ten (10) business days. If we do not receive notice that a lawsuit has been filed within ten (10) business days after we provide notice of the counter-notification, we will restore the removed or disabled materials. Until that time, your materials will remain removed or disabled.
Notice of alleged infringement must be sent by electronic mail to our DMCA Agent, at email@example.com, or by certified mail and marked “Copyright Infringement”, Attn: DMCA AGENT at the address set forth at the end of these Terms.
Before filing such a notification, make a careful determination as to whether or not the use of the material at issue is or may be protected by the “fair use” doctrine. You could potentially be held liable for costs and attorneys’ fees should you file a takedown notice where there is no infringing use. If you are unsure whether there is infringement, it may be advisable to seek legal counsel.
15. Payment Terms. To receive certain services and products, including access to our provider directory software as a service products, you may be required to make a payment to Perspecta. The payment terms and fees set forth in applicable software as a service agreements shall apply to your use of such software products.
16. Termination of Service. We may suspend or terminate your right to access secured portions of the Web Properties at any time, without notice, for conduct that we believe violates these Terms and/or is harmful to other users of the Web Properties, to us, to our partners, to the contributors, to the business of our Internet service provider, or to other information providers.
17. Additional Remedies. You acknowledge that your conduct that is inconsistent with the provisions of these Terms may cause us irreparable damage for which remedies other than monetary relief may be inadequate. In such instances, you agree that we may seek injunctive or other equitable relief seeking to restrain such conduct without the necessity of proving actual harm or posting a bond.
18. Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Venue. You agree that all matters relating to your access to, or use of, the Web Properties shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. You agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, with respect to such matters.
19. Local Laws. We make no representation that Content or materials on the Web Properties are appropriate or available for use in all jurisdictions or jurisdictions that are outside the United States. Access to the Web Properties from jurisdictions where such access is illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access the Web Properties from other jurisdictions, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
20. Export Restrictions. Any software and all underlying information and technology downloaded or viewed from any of the Web Properties or in connection with the services (collectively, the “Software or Technical Data”) by you may be subject to U.S. export controls, including the Export Administration Act and the Export Administration Regulations, and may be subject to export or import regulations in other countries. You are solely responsible for complying with all trade regulations and laws, both foreign and domestic, in your use and viewing of the Web Properties, the Content, the User Content, and any of our products or services, including, but not limited to, the Software or Technical Data. Except as authorized by law, you agree and warrant not to export or re-export the Software or Technical Data to any county, or to any person, entity, or end-user subject to U.S. export controls, including, but not limited to, persons or entities listed on the U.S. Department of Commerce Bureau of Export Administration’s Denied Parties List and the U.S. Department of Treasury’s Specially Designated Nationals. You further represent and warrant that no U.S. federal agency has suspended, revoked, or denied your export privileges.
21. Electronic Signature and Delivery. By using the Web Properties, you consent to receive electronic communications from us unless you follow applicable opt out procedures. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on our Web Properties. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. Your current valid email address is required in order for you to obtain documents electronically, and you agree to keep us informed of any changes in your email address. Conducting business with Perspecta electronically includes: signing and receiving documents electronically; signing documents electronically using electronic signature; and allowing Perspecta to accept instructions from you electronically. You are responsible for obtaining the hardware and software that is required for you to conduct business with us electronically. If you do not want to continue to receive electronic communication, you have the right to reject providing your consent. You may withdraw your consent to sign or receive future communications electronically by contacting us by the means set forth at the end of these Terms. In that event, the withdrawal of your consent will be effective on the date we process such request, and all future communications will be sent to you in paper at no additional expense. Please note that if you withdraw your consent, you will still remain subject to the Terms set forth on the Web Properties.
Your Consent To This AgreementBy accessing and using the Web Properties, you consent to and agree to be bound by these Terms. If we decide to change these Terms or some part of them, we will make an effort to post those changes on this web page so that you will always be able to understand and agree to the terms and conditions governing your use of the Web Properties. Your use of the Web Properties following your acceptance of any amendment of these Terms will signify your assent to and acceptance of the revised Terms for all previously collected information and information collected from you in the future. If you have additional questions or comments of any kind, or if you see anything on the Web Properties that you think is inappropriate, please let us know by sending your comments or requests to:
1170 Wheeler Way
Langhorne, PA 19047
Copyright © 2018. Perspecta, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Effective as of: June 29, 2018
Last updated: June 29, 2018